My little hyperactive bundle of energy!
If you pay attention to me on facebook, you know I have recently become obsessed with essential oils. ((If you are my poor fiance, you know I basically no longer have any other conversation topics ;) except maybe El Bachelor Juan Pablo... )) Anyway, I was blessed this year with beginning a homeopathic journey which has been beyond miraculous.
I started the new year with 2 huge bouts with strep, one of which caused an extreme reaction which led to dehydration and an ER visit for fluids. But God in his grace brought my former high school Sunday School teacher (and incidentally someone who has had a profound spiritual influence on my life for years) alongside me and introduced me to oils. There is so much that this moment did for me besides oils though. It reminded me of the blessing of growing up truly in a church family- where you know everyone, and are really almost family for life. Because of that, I actually am changing churches in order to give Jude that type of lifelong Church family. But I digress.
Here are the things I have used oils for:
* strep- quit taking my antibiotics after 4 days once I landed in the hospital. I should have gotten strep back, but I used oils to fight it and keep it off. This was done with oregano, melaleuca, and on guard mainly, along with lemon, lavender and frankincense.
* croup- I have fought Jude's colds twice now which 90% of the time would turn into a bad case of croup. Using oils, he has a slight cough for 2-3 days max and a runny nose for 5 days max. I have done this with breathe, frankincense, and peppermint along with the bacteria fighting oils I used for strep.
* huge scratch- I fell on a door stop during a yoga headstand which left a gigantic scrape/bruise. I applied 3 rounds of frankincense over 36 hours. The scratch was completely GONE. As in not even visible. Nor was the bruise.
* anxiety- I have thrown around some blends: lavender, citrus bliss... but for me the best one is Whisper. I think this is because I have extreme physical anxiety via a racing heartbeat and chest tightening which is very much affected with vetiver and ylang ylang which are both in that blend. Regardless it completely removes my chest tightening feelings within 2 minutes of use. I haven't completely stopped using anxiety meds though...
* insomnia- I have used xanax and or ambien for this and have not slept well for years. I started used lavender at night and have had 2 full months of perfect sleep. I wake up feeling rested and have NO problem falling asleep. It works far better than any of those meds ever did.
* allergies- I have extremely horrible allergic reactions to cats. When these hit, I will take allegra which will alleviate some symptoms but not fully all of them. Last time this happened though, I came home drank a small glass with 2 drops lavender, 2 drops lemon, and 2 drops peppermint and ALL my symptoms were gone in 20 minutes. And did not return.
* hyperactivity- Jude has extreme hyperactivity. Time will tell if this is actually ADHD, but he is definitely hyper. It would take him at least an hour of loud talking to himself and jumping around his bed at night to finally fall asleep. Accompanied with me fussing at him, etc. Now, I apply what's known as the peaceful child blend. He calms down in 5-10 min. Most of the time he falls straight to sleep. Last night, he laid in bed silently and contemplated God's love! It is absolutely miraculous.
I am sure there are more things I've used the oils for. They have completely changed my life in ways I never thought possible. I am beyond grateful for them. It seems too good to be true, and I was definitely skeptical. I don't know how they work, but they do. I have had several people as of late ask me about them/where to buy them/etc. As far as I know you have to buy them through someone. You are welcome to buy them through my page if you ever want to/need to although I really don't try to sell them. It's just a page I got because I signed up for wholesale pricing. Having access to wholesale pricing was free when I bought the whole physician oil kit- so not only did I get the kit cheaper, I also got access to all future oils cheaper. Perfect deal. However, you can also pay $35 I think up front to get that deal. It's worth it though, because once you see one oil work amazingly, you will start using the oils more and more... and more. So there you have it- if you want to buy the oils but don't want to sign up for wholesale you can use my site if you need to here:
If you would rather do what I did which is sign up for wholesale, I can get that info for you. These are just the ways it's proved beyond useful for me in 2 1/2 months!